- Produces network of protective enzymes that defend cells against UV damage
- Diffuses heat energy of the sun
- Inhibits disturbance to melanin production that can lead to hyper-pigmentation
- Relieves discomfort associated with inflammation
- Boost skin’s immune response
- Strengthens and supports capillaries
- Prompts anti-oxidant protection
- Activates production of collagen
- Acceptable for oncology patients
Direction for Use: Apply 1 -2 pumps of Sun Diffuser after cleansing and the application of Herb Rich Mist. Spread on face, neck, décolleté, and the tops of hands for natural defense. If the skin needs additional moisture apply Herb Rich Serum directly on top of Sun Diffuser. Answers to FAQ:
- Apply EVENLY 20 minutes before exposure to sun or water sports.
- Apply a thin veil of product. The amount applied does not affect the amount of defense you receive. Just make sure it is even.
- For skins that easily burn in the sun, reapply frequently.
- Sun Diffuser does not need to be used with a sunscreen or sun block. Its defense system is all that is needed with out harmful synthetic chemicals.
- If exposed to sun long term; i.e., beach, golf, swimming, the product should be reapplied as needed. You should never sit directly in the sun during peak hours, which is 11AM -3PM. Protective clothing is always recommended during these types of outdoor activities in conjunction with Sun Diffuser.
- This product is designed to guard against damage caused by UVA and UVB sunrays, while allowing for Vitamin D Synthesis.
- Will not generate free radicals like synthetic sun screens and sun blocks, which are destructive to the skin.
2 oz. $50.00