The skin is the largest organ of the human body, and also the most vulnerable. Continued exposure to the elements, chemicals and aging all take their toll. Hence, it is necessary to support and nurture the skin in order to restore its health and enhance its function. The high magnesium and bromide content in Dead Sea Salt is beneficial as an anti-allergen due to its cleansing and detoxifying properties in addition to gently removing harmful environmental particles from your skin. Impurities can clog the skin’s breathing system, which can be remedied through cleansing with Dead Sea and Himalayan Salts, while also replenishing fluids and electrolytes. The effects of Mineral Rich Salts on the skin itself are profound. The soothing salts of the Dead Sea and Himalayans moisturize, detoxify and soften the skin. Moreover, Herb Rich Salts contain several rare therapeutic elements, which are present only in trace amounts in nature.
- Stimulates blood and lymph circulation
- Encourages regeneration of new skin cells
- Draws impurities from the skin.
- Acceptable for oncology patients
- Dissolve 2 Tbsp. Mineral Rich Salt in French Press – pour salt water in a bowl and cleanse skin by compressing waters into skin with cloth. Cleansing the skin with this rich mineral salt water you help to detoxify the skin, reduce swelling and add valuable nutrients.
- Dissolve 1 Tsp. Mineral Rich Salt in a Netti pot. Use for nasal irrigation. By cleaning with the mineral salt water you free the nasal passage of harmful bacteria and toxins.
- For a soothing bath treatment dissolve 1 cup of salt in bath water. Soak for 20 minutes.